P.A. Hay Days are a fun and interactive farm experience reserved for children ages 4 – 13. Campers will spend their P.A Day on the farm learning all about horses and enjoying a wide range of games and activities. These camps are a fun way for children to gain confidence working around horses at ground level, as well as make lasting friendships!
- DROP OFF TIME: 8:45 a.m. until 9:00 a.m.
- PICK UP: 3:00 p.m.
- LUNCH: Campers are required to bring their own lunches, snacks, and drinks.
- CLOTHING & EQUIPMENT: For safety, children must wear appropriate clothing while working around horses. This includes footwear (closed toes shoes). Long pants are also required.
Registration: 7:15am – 7:45 am
Shotgun Start: 8:00am
- Use of Driving Range with bucket of balls
- 18 holes with cart
- Hotdog & Beer on the course
- Prizes for Closest to the pin, Longest Drive, and More!
The tournament will be followed by a BBQ Steak Dinner at Sutton Creek
ALL PROCEEDS FROM THE TOURNAMENT WILL GO TO SUPPORT EQUINE ASSISTED THERAPIES FOR INDIVIDUALS WITH DISABILITIES AT THE WINDSOR – ESSEX THERAPEUTIC RIDING ASSOCIATION.
To support & benefit the riders of the Windsor-Essex Therapeutic Riding Association
A fun show with something for everyone to showcase their skills at any level!
When: Saturday, August 25 & Sunday, August 26th, 2018
Where: Windsor-Essex Therapeutic Riding Association – 3323 North Malden Road, Essex ON N8M 2X6
- There will be equestrian classes for all, including: the thrill of the Mini Prix, the Hunter Derby, Lead line, and the Grace of Dressage, along with The Border City Barkers Dogs versus our best Jumper Horses.
- Prizes and Money for Select Classes
- Vendors and Food Available Onsite
- Visit the WETRA Therapy Horses
- Top Rider Award
- Top Barn Challenge
- Rain or Shine
PLEASE BRING YOUR OWN LAWN CHAIR
- Deadline to submit entries is midnight Saturday, August 18, 2018.
- Entries and fees can be submitted online, mailed or dropped off at 3323 North Malden Road, Essex, ON N8M 2X6. Night deposit box available.
- Please call 519-726-7682 if you require assistance.