Summer Break Camp
Our camps are devoted to assisting children of all abilities to care for and ride horses in a safe, fun and interactive environment. Our counselors ensure that each experience is unique and enjoyable! Camps are an opportunity for your child to make lasting friendships while supporting the special needs children in our community as funds from WETRA camps supports our ongoing equine therapy programs.
- Horseback riding
- Horse related activities with certified instructors
- Special Guests
Practical Horse Care
- Horse breeds & colours
- Basic needs
- Hoof care
- Feeding principles
- Safe, well trained horses & ponies
- Friendly, qualified staff
- Indoor/outdoor arenas
- Heated and air-conditioned classroom for indoor activities
Summer Camp Dates
- July 6 – 10
- July 13 – 17
- July 20 – 24
- July 27 – July 31
- Aug 3 – 7
- Aug 10 – 14
- CAMP HOURS: 9:00 a.m. until 3:00 p.m.
- DROP OFF TIME: 8:45 a.m. until 9:00 a.m.
- PICK UP: 3:00 p.m.
- AGE GROUPS: 5-9 years & 10-14 years
- FEES: $325.00 per week includes taxes.
- LUNCH: Campers are required to bring their own lunches, snacks, and drinks. Fridges available on site.
- CLOTHING & EQUIPMENT: For safety, children must wear appropriate clothing while working around horses. This includes footwear (closed toes shoes) and long pants.
- DEPOSIT: A deposit of $75.00, must accompany the registration form to secure a place at camp. Deposit fees are non-refundable. The balance of $250.00 may be paid on or before the first day of camp.