Our camps are devoted to assisting children to care for, and ride horses in a safe, fun and interactive environment. This is a great opportunity, to learn to feed, ride, and care for a horse in a safe, fun and enjoyable environment
- CAMP HOURS: 9:00 a.m. until 3:00 p.m.
- DROP OFF TIME: 8:45 a.m. until 9:00 a.m.
- FEES: $325.00 per week includes taxes.
- LUNCH: Campers are required to bring their own lunches, snacks, and drinks.
- CLOTHING & EQUIPMENT: For safety, children must wear appropriate clothing while working around horses. This includes footwear (closed toes shoes). Long pants are also required.
- DEPOSIT: A deposit of $75.00, must accompany the registration form to secure a place at camp. Deposit fees are non-refundable. The balance of $250.00 may be paid on or before the first day of camp.