Our camps are devoted to assisting children to care for, and ride horses in a safe, fun and interactive environment. This is a great opportunity, to learn to feed, ride, and care for a horse in a safe, fun and enjoyable environment
- CAMP HOURS: 9:00 a.m. until 3:00 p.m.
- DROP OFF TIME: 8:45 a.m. until 9:00 a.m.
- FEES: $325.00 per week includes taxes.
- LUNCH: Campers are required to bring their own lunches, snacks, and drinks.
- CLOTHING & EQUIPMENT: For safety, children must wear appropriate clothing while working around horses. This includes footwear (closed toes shoes). Long pants are also required.
- DEPOSIT: A deposit of $75.00, must accompany the registration form to secure a place at camp. Deposit fees are non-refundable. The balance of $250.00 may be paid on or before the first day of camp.
Registration begins at 11:30am
1:00pm Shotgun Start
- Use of Driving Range with bucket of balls
- 18 holes with cart
- Hotdog & Beer on the course
- Prizes for Closest to the pin, Longest Drive, and More!
The tournament will be followed by a BBQ Steak Dinner at Sutton Creek
ALL PROCEEDS FROM THE TOURNAMENT WILL GO TO SUPPORT EQUINE ASSISTED THERAPIES FOR INDIVIDUALS WITH DISABILITIES AT THE WINDSOR – ESSEX THERAPEUTIC RIDING ASSOCIATION.
To support & benefit the riders of the Windsor-Essex Therapeutic Riding Association
A fun show with something for everyone to showcase their skills at any level!
When: Saturday,September 2nd & Sunday, September 3rd, 2017
Where: Windsor-Essex Therapeutic Riding Association – 3323 North Malden Road, Essex ON N8M 2X6
Schedule: To Be Announced