Integrated Summer Break Camp
Our camps are devoted to assisting children to care for, and ride horses in a safe, fun and interactive environment. This is a great opportunity, to learn to feed, ride, and care for a horse in a safe, fun and enjoyable environment. You are also supporting the special needs children in your community, as all proceeds from our camps support our therapeutic riding programs.
- Horseback riding
- Horse related activities with certified instructors
- Special Guests
Practical Horse Care
- Horse breeds & colours
- Basic needs
- Hoof care
- Feeding principles
- Safe, well trained horses & ponies
- Friendly, qualified staff
- Indoor/outdoor arenas
- Heated and air-conditioned classroom for indoor activities
- CAMP HOURS: 9:00 a.m. until 3:00 p.m.
- DROP OFF TIME: 8:45 a.m. until 9:00 a.m.
- PICK UP: 3:00 p.m.
- AGE GROUPS: 5-9 years & 10-14 years
- FEES: $325.00 per week includes taxes.
- LUNCH: Campers are required to bring their own lunches, snacks, and drinks. Fridges available on site.
- CLOTHING & EQUIPMENT: For safety, children must wear appropriate clothing while working around horses. This includes footwear (closed toes shoes) and long pants.
- DEPOSIT: A deposit of $75.00, must accompany the registration form to secure a place at camp. Deposit fees are non-refundable. The balance of $250.00 may be paid on or before the first day of camp.