Leaders in Training
The Leaders in Training program offers youths the opportunity to gain a variety of work related skills, such as organization, interview preparation and team-building. Candidates will be provided with support from qualified staff as they explore their own leadership styles and gain insight as to how they can utilize their strengths in order to achieve successes. Our LIT’s will assist staff members in planning and initiating our summer and March break camp programs and be left with a sense of accomplishment that will help to grow their self-esteem and nurture their independence.
- CAMP HOURS: 9:00 a.m. until 3:00 p.m.
- DROP OFF TIME: 8:45 a.m. until 9:00 a.m.
- PICK UP: 3:00 p.m.
- FEES: $95.00 per week includes taxes.
- LUNCH: Campers are required to bring their own lunches, snacks, and drinks.
- CLOTHING & EQUIPMENT: For safety, children must wear appropriate clothing while working around horses. This includes footwear (closed toes shoes). Long pants are also required.